Introducing the best mosquito killer to buy
Want to purchase the best mosquito killer? Then you should read this:
Mosquitoes are annoying creatures; as to what their purpose is other than leaving your skin swollen, itchy and irritated, only god knows. In other countries, mosquitoes are often part of their daily lives.
Some are so used to having them around that killing them is not even a problem anymore. However, if you live in a country where you rarely see mosquitoes then mosquito infestation can be a problem.
They are just downright nasty! And if you are having this problem in your home or backyard then you need to get rid of them, fast! What do you do?
The best way to get rest of these pests is to find the best mosquito killers you can get your hands on.
Interesting Post: Best Weeding Tool
Why kill mosquitoes?
Besides the fact that mosquitoes are irritating, it is a must to kill them once and for all. This is because mosquitoes carry deadly diseases that could kill even a grown elephant. Among these diseases include the following:
- Yellow fever
- Dog heartworm
- Louis Encephalitis (SLE)
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE)
- LaCrosse Encephalitis (LAC)
- Western Equine Encephalitis (WEE)
- West Nile virus
- Zika virus
If these illnesses scare you then you better get rid of those mosquitoes! Now if you are looking for the best ones to get or if you have no idea what kind of mosquito killer to buy then let this article be your help.
5 Best Mosquito Killer to Purchase Today
Killing mosquitoes before they can spread is important. This way you can avoid getting sick because of a simple mosquito bite or worse. There are plenty of mosquito killers in the market and you can choose from a wide variety of options. Here are the top five in our list:
1. Aspectek Powerful 20W Electronic Mosquito Killer (Best seller)
If you are a fan of machines that can zap mosquitoes dead then this is your product. Aspectek created this wonderful product not only to kill mosquitoes but also other flying insects that may cause harm.
It is designed to instantly kill any flying insect that may come in contact with the machine. It is chemical free so you don’t have to worry about bad odor coming from it. It can cover about 6,000 square feet and the collection tray can be washed after use.
- It is ideal for kitchens, homes, workplace and hospitals.
- It does not use any chemicals to kills mosquitoes and insects.
- It’s affordable.
- It requires little maintenance so you don’t have to worry about cleaning it even if you forgot to do so for a while.
- It’s portable so you can bring it anywhere.
- It has protective cage so animals and children can avoid accidents in case they come in contact with the machine.
- It is designed with a powerful electronic grid that will kill any insect the moment it comes in contact.
- It has a removable collection tray that you can wash.
- It has a buzzing noise; not too quiet compared to others.
- Customers complained that it works for other insects but not much for mosquitoes.
2. Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger
If you are a practical shopper and want something effective in getting rid of mosquitoes then this is the product for you. This insect fogger is as effective as the ones used by professionals so it saves you money from hiring someone to do the job for you.
It can instantly kill not only mosquitoes but also other insects that may bite and cause harm. Designed to last for about 6 hours, this product is easy to use and can treat up to 5,000 square foot of your yard in less than 10 minutes.
As soon as the fog disappears, everyone can enter the premises. It is powered by propane which makes the fogger portable and compatible with 14.1oz tall or 16.4oz short size propane cylinder.
- It’s very easy to use.
- It kills mosquito in a matter of minutes.
- It’s portable so you can carry it anywhere.
- It provides you with fine mist when sprayed.
- It can last up to 6 hours.
- Customers complained about how the sprayer stopped working after a few uses.
- Some of the parts fall apart after a few months.
Trending Article: Best garden Hose
3. QM MBox Mosquito Trap Indoor Insect Killer
Another great product for getting rid of mosquitoes comes from QM. This product is very effective in killing mosquitoes as it attracts the insects to its light source.
When the mosquito is close to the light, the airflow then inhales them into the mosquito storage net as designed inside the product.
It’s also safe to use and produces no smell or uses no poison/chemicals when killing mosquitoes. It is also designed well so cleaning is easy. It also uses light saving materials so you can save energy while this is in use
- It’s environment-friendly.
- It’s easy to use as all you need to do is plug it in.
- It’s safe to clean and assemble.
- It uses low power but is very effective in getting rid of mosquitoes.
- It does not produce any odor or uses chemicals to kills mosquitoes.
- It is made from durable materials.
- It has 180 days of money back guarantee to its customers.
- It’s a bit expensive compared to other mosquito killers in the market.
4. EcoSMART Organic Mosquito and Tick Control
For those who are looking for organic or natural ways to kill mosquitoes without using harmful chemicals, EcoSMART offers their organic mosquito and tick repellent that comes in a spray bottle.
This product is a good choice for those who are looking into safe mosquito sprays to use around their homes. Not only that, it’s also safe to use around children and does not cause any harmful side effects to your pets.
- It is made with non-toxic ingredients.
- It’s safe to use and does cause any irritation to your children or pets.
- It’s organic so it’s safe for the environment.
- Customers have complained about this product “not working” even if they have followed the instructions.
- It cannot cover 3,000 square ft. of spraying as advertised. They also complained that the bottles are empty in less than 5 minutes of use.
5. Insect Killer & Electric Bug Light Zapper
For those who are on a tight budget but in need of a good mosquito repellent then this is the product you should check out. This product is designed to be useful in getting rid of mosquitoes but safe to use around your babies.
It’s great for your kitchen, basement, garage, and other areas of the house. It contains no harmful chemicals and is non-toxic so it’s safe for children and pets.
- No harmful chemicals.
- It uses a UV lights and fan.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- It’s built to be durable and heavy duty.
- It can be used overnight and anywhere you like.
- The UV lights are not replaceable so you might have to buy a new one in case it breaks.
- Customers also complained that it does nothing to mosquitoes or it does not work at all.
Mosquitoes are harmful and if you can avoid getting bit then by all means do so. With the growing number of mosquito related diseases, it is always better to prevent them than cure.
Don’t ignore just a bite or simply because you are used to having mosquitoes around. The best way to go is to get rid of them once and for all. With the wide variety of mosquito killers in the market today, you can definitely get one and protect your home from the harmful diseases that mosquitoes bring.
Related Post To Read: